At Integral Resolutions we help individuals, teams and businesses develop the competencies they need to skillfully address the challenges they face.
We offer a variety of approaches to help you achieve your goals. Whether the need is for one-to-one coaching, training, facilitation or dispute resolution, the core of our offering remains the same:
- We’re interested in a long-term and sustainable resolution to your issue – rather than a short-term, ‘quick-fix’ solution;
- We take an integral approach, which means we consider the whole person and the big picture – we don’t try to address one aspect of the issue in isolation from the context in which it shows up;
- We listen, and help you find the way forward for yourself – rather than telling you what to do or how to do it.
Integral Development Coaching
Integral Development Coaching is the process of building someone’s competence to face their life situation. Successful coaching leaves people with the following outcomes:
1. Long-term excellence
2. The ability to self-correct
3. Competence in being self-generating
In practice, this means Integral Development coaches understand their clients with great depth and scope, converse with them in a way that opens up insights and possibilities, and offer a path forward that includes activities custom-designed for them.
All our coaches are certified Integral Development Coaches who have undertaken a rigorous training program run by New Ventures West. NVW is recognized as an Accredited Coach Training Program (ACTP) with the ICF, the primary accreditation body in the coaching profession. James Boddy is an Associate Certified Coach with the ICF.